Website Hilltop Residential
Bilingual Leasing Consultant
•Deliver unmatched service to residents to exceed their expectations, while maintaining resident retention.
•Complete all lease applications, assists with application verification, and notifies prospective residents of results.
•Help to create and promote a friendly and professional office environment by displaying exemplary customer service in all aspects of the position
•Regularly inspect tour path, amenities, model, and community for quality assurance.
•Work hard and as a team, feel that you can conquer any obstacle
• At least 6 months experience in customer service.
• Outgoing, gregarious personality & an enthusiasm for marketing, leasing, and sales
• Active knowledge of online Social Media and social presence avenues
• Proficiency in converting phone calls to appointments and appointments to leases
• Strong organizational and administrative abilities
• Must have excellent communication and people skills
• A passion to serve residents, prospects, vendors, and colleagues
• Knowledge of Fair Housing Law
• Bilingual a plus
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.