Are you looking for work within a company where you can make an immediate impact? Peak Communities is looking for aseasoned Maintenance Technician to join our Eastside Indianapolis team!
We are in search of a maintenance technician that can work in afast paced environment and assist management in maintaining our 44 acre Manufactured Housing Community. The ideal candidate will be thorough and professional with a practical mindset. Candidate must have the ability to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines. The goal is to maintain each building and the properties common areas by keeping them in the best possible condition.
1. Candidate must have experience and knowledge working in the manufactured housing industry.
2. Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
3. Must provide experience as a maintenance technician with references.
4. Experience in home turns (painting, sub-flooring, clean-outs, appliance replacement / repair, electrical, plumbing,re-key homes, etc.)
5. Knowledge in the winterization and up-keep of Manufactured Homes a definite PLUS
6. Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
7. Must be excellent in attention to detail and have good problem-solving skills
8. Ability to communicate and follow instructions
9. Ability to complete work orders in a timely manner
10. Knowledge or certifications in HVAC is a plus
11. Knowledge / experience in home and site inspections a plus
12. Knowledge of OSHA and Fair Housing is a plus
13. Willing to work over-time and be available for emergency after-hours calls when needed
14. Must be able to lift at least 100 lbs.
15. Must have a valid Driver’s License
16. Willing to submit to a thorough background check and drug screen
17. Must be patient with excellent people skills and the ability to communicate with vendors, contractors, residents and guests in a respectful manner
18. Work well with others in a team-oriented environment
High school diploma or equivalent; building technology or relevant field a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 / $18.00 Hour
To apply, please send resume to Silverstoneinfo@peakmhc.com
To apply for this job email your details to Silverstoneinfo@peakmhc.com